Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today is SETTLEMENT!

Yes! Today is the day I settle on the house, my house!  The excitement has finally hit me! All the worry about is this really going to go through?!, can I really do this?! has faded into the back and now I am ready to sign the papers and become a home owner!! 

The past few days I have been going over pictures that are still posted online of the house to try and get ideas of what to do to each room.  My first task at hand will of course be to clean each room and then comes painting!  I have no clue what colors I will do where yet but I'm excited about the entire process!! 


Something else fun that happened today was receiving the Traveling Unicorn Hat in the mail!  I am friends with a great group of mama's and an idea was thought up to send out this awesome hat, made by Jess, to all 42 group members!!  I just so happened to be the first mama on the list to receive it!  This hat has quite a journey before it and I cannot wait to see where all it travels to.  Check out The Traveling Unicorn Hat blog thetravelingunicorn.blogspot.c​om and FB page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/The-Traveling-Unicorn-Hat/170798356323102 to keep up with where the hat goes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment