Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whoops!

As I'm sitting here trying to remember all of the little things I've forgotten over the past few days I realized for the past few months I've forgotten my blog!! So glad it doesn't require food and water to thrive cause I'd be in trouble...

After 2 months of cleaning and preping my house I have finally moved in! I was beginning to think the day would never come.  Sunday my Dad and I loaded up a moving truck (twice) and hauled my pile o' crap to the house.  How I had 2 loads of boxes I have no idea...who thought you could have so much in just 1 room!  Currently my dining room is pile o' crap central as I slowly move all items to their new place in the house.

So please, be warned, if you come over walk slowly through the dining room.  Do not touch anything. Don't be tempted to adjust a tilted box.  Keep arms and legs at your side as you make your way through.  If you take the chance and do not heed my words, I am not responsible for any injury a falling box may cause and you will, yes you, who felt the need to touch...will now be responsible for putting away all items in the vacinity of your touchiness.

Now that we have that covered...who wants to come visit?!!  I may or may not have food and drinks.  I may or may not have a place for you to sit.  I do have toilet paper and cable, what more do you need?!

In all seriousness, it is great to finally be in my house.  It's not my dream house but it's a start.  I plan to put a lot more hard work into it so to make it a great home for however long Hunter and I live there...and perhaps a possible roomie, maybe, we'll see, but definitely a dog, or a cat...fish??.  I'm looking foward to having family and friends over for football games (as soon as I get a larger tv!) and holidays and just whenever they feel like stopping by.  I know that a lot of memories will be made there and that's a good feeling to have. 

Looking foward to what the future may bring!  And if you're in the neighborhood...Come and knock on my doooor... ;o)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment